Tools For Marketing to make your online life easier and more automated.
Here’s the down-low on what I use to automate my blog, business, and internet business.
1. Blogging Platform
Everyone in the online business niche needs to have a blog and to be quite honest, there are different levels of blogs, ranging from;
- Individual setups where you do all the work. This includes:
- Graphic design (can be very expensive but you can find packages for $250-$500 on the conservative side)
- Procurement and purchase of a domain name – The name purchase is the cheapest part of this whole equation
- Hosting of your domain name. This can also be done at the sites above.
- Maintenance on your domain (which I’d suggest you hire this out to a third-party if you don’t know what you’re doing.)
- Systems that have high page rank already built-in (like this one) if you know how to use keywords properly.
- The benefit of blogs like this is that you get all the maintenance and hosting inclusive of your monthly fee.
- You also get remade advertising banners to help get the word out to your visitors who are looking for a product to sell and make money.
- Systems that are free and you just write blogs such as blogger, and the free accounts at WordPress.
- These types of blogs are great for startups but they have a huge downfall in that the owner of these blog spaces are able to shut you down at any time (read the terms of service for your provider) for any reason. Specifically, marketers are not allowed. MLM company blogs are to be in the marketing space as well.
There is a basic set of rules you need to know in order to succeed in the Network marketing or Internet marketing space. Be sure to start off by getting your domain name from Godaddy as well as your WordPress Hosting.
The reason you want to have an autoresponder (commonly called AR as well), is that it’s an integral part of your business. The saying is that your business is only as big as your email list – which is true but only to a certain extent.
What does the AR do? It allows you to build an email list, connect with your followers, send them updated information, specials, reminders to upcoming events, and always be adding value by solving their problems.
The autoresponder is a necessary tool to promote your business and help others see why you are different to all the others in this world doing the same things you are doing.
3. Lead Capture Page Builder
In order to get your setup complete, you will definitely need to get a lead capture page builder. Building a page from scratch is simply for the birds or those that love to do this sort of programming.
The lead capture page builder will fit in nicely with your autoresponder and blog, as they compliment each other in aiding your automation. Lead Pages is the preferred tools for marketing to use when creating capture pages that will place them into your autoresponder.