Entrepreneurs are always looking for ways to stay?organized and save time so they can focus on income-producing activities. What I found over the few years being?involved in home business is that the first step is to get yourself set up with a calendar that you’re actually going to use.
Best Ways To Stay Organized In Your Home Business
If you’re not going to use a calendar then you’re going to take chances on missing important meetings. ?Meetings and appointments that are the crux of your business. ?That’s why I recommend using your calendar on your phone or computer. ?A Calendar that is mobile. ?Great calendars for this would be using google calendar or the calendar that comes with your Apple product.
Like I state in the video, the first thing that I use in my business to stay organized?is a calendar.
Tools To Stay Organized
- Using a mobile calendar if it all possible. I like to use the default calendar that comes with an Apple computer. ?However, there are plenty of options out there to really dig deep into the uses of a calendar. ?This is one reason I use a digital calendar over a paper. ?Paper can get lost, damaged, or left behind and not viewable by you.
- Set yourself up with some marketing tools like the time savers I list below.
Here’s a few of them that you might want to start using in your new business. ? These tools will definitely help you.
Save Time And Stay Organized
- Drip Email Autoresponder?- There are plenty of autoresponders out there but the one that I like is called Drip. ?They have great customer service, and if you want to learn how to do some extra programming in your emails for tracking, they have the copy and paste resources.
- HootSuite?- This is one of the tools I use for on the fly posting to all of my social media outlets. ?It allows you to schedule posts for the most opportune time when people will be able to see your posts. ?You’ll be able to post on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram (not automatic), Google Plus and the list goes on. Use the link to get Hootsuite Professional ?($9.99/mo) for a free 30-day trial.
- SocialOomph?- This is used for posting automatically on twitter (at least that’s what I use it for). ?Basically, what you do is put together a list of tweets, upload them and they are tweeted on a rotating basis. ?You are then free to tweet at will in between those tweets so that you look real and not like a bot posting the same stuff on repeat. ?The key is to have enough tweets that will cover a couple of weeks worth of time. ?Then start adding more. ?Some marketers have this setup to tweet over 6 months before the repeated content comes back.
- WordPress Blog?- I’m currently using Godaddy for my host and bundled the WordPress hosting. ?Comes to about $20/month to have 5 blogs hosted. ?This doesn’t cover buying the domain name which can run you about $10-$20 per year after the first year, which I generally am able to get for less than $2.99 for the first year.
You can find more tools that I use on my resources page?(coming soon)
Remember to share this blog post on your social media profiles and if you are looking to get into a home business that actually pays you what you’re worth, you can check it out here