Home Business for Newbies and How to Get Un-Stuck
If you’re new to the internet marketing world and decided to start a home business there’s no doubt you have been overwhelmed by products, systems, guru’s and the like.?Count yourself one of the many that fell in to this trap. ?When taking on any sort of?business, it?requires lots?of work.
Once you have figured it all out and start actually making an income you can then become part of the 10% who actually make the money rather than spend it. ?So here’s a couple of reasons that I have found in my experience why people fail in their network marketing business as a newbie.
- Procrastination -?This has to be one of the biggest reasons people never do anything in home business. ?Partly because the mentality that is currently being taught is the “I want it now” and/or “Do it for me”. ?I know these excuses have come up in many of our lives and are valid.However, those that truly have the intention of succeeding but never do because of this one reason are only held captive to this until they make that first move to succeed to greatness. When your in business for yourself, you’ve taken the first step into being in a?Home business for newbies.?I believe there are quite a bit of leaders out there that are actually very good at procrastination. ?This is one sad story to tell but true.
- Fear -?I’d be one of the richest men in Babylon…uh hem…America if I were paid $1 for each time fear has crippled an entrepreneur to their knees, sucking the lifeblood out of them. ?Could this be the very reason that we see things of encouragement on social media ALL OF THE TIME?!This has got to stop and we need to start kicking fear in the butt and becoming something fear never wanted to happen in the first place.
- Confusion?– I’ve been there and I don’t wish it upon anyone. ?It comes in many forms too!It’s a long list of things to do that seems daunting enough to never do. That in turn will cause either or both of the above mentioned reasons to fail. One of the other biggest shortcomings of a newbie in home business is falling for the “bright shiny objects”. ?The system looks like it will make money on autopilot – but in reality, you need to put forth some effort — Solved here??Look at how successful they are and they had no experience before they made it big. ?- I’m willing to bet that they had learned the ins and outs of making money somewhere along with some marketing psychology as well. ?– Solved here?In fact, this one made such an impact on me the other day that I made a quick video about it.
If you’ve been drawn in by the shiny objects, don’t feel bad or discouraged. ?Jump back on the horse and start riding. ?Get back into the game and shooting the ball or swinging the bat. ?The only way to succeed is to keep pushing forward.
Home Business Teaches By Association & Team Work
Association with a team of people who?believe in your success and are there to help you every step of the way. ?We don’t hand hold but we do help you grow both personally and in business. ?It’s the Simple Freedom way that is catching fire across the nation. ?At the time of this post we have helped over 100 families generate a residual income of $600 or more on a part-time basis. ?We are in the middle of the biggest team build in the history of mankind, and you can be a part of this too. ?Taking advantage of the team work ethic, the relationships that are built, and all the bonuses in your finances enabling you to travel when and where you want.
The first suggestion that I need to recommend to you is to get yourself a blog – and not a free blog either. ?There are several reasons for staying away from the free blog services such as:
- There really isn’t a free service – you are just agreeing for them (Google, Tumblr, WordPress) to place ads on your blog in exchange for a monthly payment or recurring bill.
- If you have a free blog, and your blog site fails or goes down – that hosting platform doesn’t care that your individual blog isn’t working. ?As long as their service is up and running they are fine with that because their ads are running and people can get to the service with no problems.
- One of the caveats that those free services put in the fine print is that they can tell you what you can and cannot blog about.
You’ll never get shut down!
Your blog will not go down and your best interest is at heart with this high speed and high ranking blog.
If you know anything about back-linking, you know that if a high ranking blog links to yours – it’s called a celebration via link juice.
Kalatu has very high ranking in the USA and around the world. ?Read my post about why you need a blog?and then get your blog setup. ?You’ll need to learn about how to blog but during that process you can be getting sales and traffic to boost your marketing to higher levels.
So if you’re stuck and want to get un-stuck in your home business, you’re in luck. ?Because I’ve got a feeling that the only prescription that is needed here is more?KALATU! #MoreCowBell